Click here for the latest updates - 12-8-13
IMPORTANT UPDATE AS OF 12-4-13
Snowcreek Athletic Club is closed due to a flood from a main line water break in the early morning hours on November 6th. Since that date we have been working very hard doing clean up and demolition of water damaged areas, our basement and the entire first floor of the building, all 18,000 sq. feet had water damage.
We are making great progress now and our hope is to open as soon as possible, but until then we are offerings classes at the Sierra Center Mall. These classes are free to members (please bring your membership card) and non-members can join in for just $5.00 (cash please). So come out and bring a friend!
We will be teaching some classes at Sierra Center Mall on the 1st and 2nd floor. Please refer to Mind/Body website for class times. Please bring your Membership Cards.
Snowcreek Athletic Club, the Bistro and The Double Eagle Spa at Snowcreek closed due to flood damage. A 6" water main broke, 4' under the club's foundation, in the early hours of Wednesday 11/6 at Snowcreek that flooded the entire 1st floor of the club, all rooms, the Double Eagle Spa at Snowcreek and out to the swimming pool. The 2nd floor, including The Bistro, was not damaged.
All Members can work out & attend classes at Double Eagle in June Lake until Snowcreek reopens!!!!
We apologize for this inconvenience and interruption to your normal fitness routine, as we understand how vital our club is to your training regimen.
1. By 8AM Wednesday morning we had Servicemaster here beginning mitigation efforts immediately.
2. We met with our insurance adjustor on Thursday and Friday.
3. We have now been given the green light to continue mitigation efforts, repairs and remodeling.
4. We do not know yet the exact cause of the break in the pipe.
5. Our insurance will cover all repairs to the building.
6. All those who have automatic billing have already been billed for the month of November. The leak occurred on Wednesday, November 6th and the automatic billing went out at midnight. We have suspended automatic billing for the month of December. We will credit members for November by adding a month to your membership. We will send out an email blast before automatic billing is reinstated.
7. We estimate that the repairs will take some time, as we are still assessing all that needs to be replaced.
8. Limited fitness classes as well as
Gyrotonic and Pilates classes, and Bryan Dennison Physical Therapy are available at Sierra Center Mall.
9. All members can work out and take fitness classes at Double Eagle in June Lake. Please bring your Membership Card.
11. Once we open, we will be better than ever with new floors & other enhancements.
12. We will be updating our website weekly, so keep checking back with us.
To All Snowcreek Members who have a Paid Locker, please read below.
To all those members who have a paid locker at Snowcreek:
We have a bag containing your locker items with your name and locker number written on it stored in The Bistro. You may pick up your locker items between 9-5 any day of the week.
Thank you for your continued patience as we repair and remodel to get the club back up and running better than ever, in the shortest amount of time possible.