Snowcreek Athletic Club is proud to offer a number of programs that are specifically tailored to kids and families. Grab a drink at the Bistro while your child is in dance class, martial arts, or swim lessons. Our wide variety of classes and programs for kids and adults ensure there is something for the whole family to enjoy.
- Swim LessonsOpen or Close
Snowcreek Athletic Club is one of the only locations in Mammoth Lakes that offers swim lessons year round! You don’t have to wait for the weather to warm up to get in the pool.
Kid’s Swim Lessons are available by appointment. More information can be found on our Swim Lessons Page.
- Martial ArtsOpen or Close
Mondays and Wednesdays
Tiny tigers is at 4pm
Little dragons is 4:45
$119 – 30-day unlimited pass (contract free)
$99 per month Non-Snowcreek Members with Auto Billing
$89 per month Snowcreek Members with Auto Billing
$15 Drop-in Fee
$39 start-up for all new students. Includes an MLJJ uniform and belt.
Kids Jiu Jitsu instructor is Coach Bill Libling
For more information contact one of our awesome instructors or visit our Martial Arts page:
- Tennis Open or Close
- DanceOpen or Close
Contact the Snowcreek Service Desk for more information about Session Dates, Pricing Details, and to sign up.
Please fill out a Waiver/Release form for your child and bring it in with you!
Children & Youth Policy
- All children under the age of 18 need a parent, adult and/or legal guardian who is willing to take responsibility for them and sign a youth waiver.
14-17 years old may use the entire club with a signed youth waiver.
- All children must be at least 3 years of age and potty trained to use ANY of the pools including the Jacuzzi. NO swim diapers
- Children 5 years and under may use the locker room of the opposite sex with a single parent.
- 7 and under must have direct parental supervision at all times and must use the proper locker room.
- 8-13 years old must have a parent or guardian on property at all times unless they are attending a class with supervision/coach: swimming, martial arts, dance, team training and trampoline. However, they may be in the following areas without direct parental supervision:
- Lounge & TV area
- Racquetball Court
- Locker Rooms
- 13 and under may not use the steam rooms or fitness room including: cardio, spin or weight equipment.